(1) Measure and cut WET-STICK to length using a scissors or snips.
(2) Using a spray bottle or pump sprayer, wet the inside of WET-STICK with clean water. Stand up WET-STICK against wall to let excess water drip off. Do not use a sponge on WET-STICK as it may remove adhesive.
(3) When adhesive feels tacky (60 seconds), apply WET-STICK onto corner.
(4) For faster installations, use Strait-Flex’s Wet-Stick Rolling Tool. Allow adhesive to set for 10-30 minutes (depending on room temperature) before applying fill coat of drywall compound.
(5) With an 8” taping knife, apply fill coat with light-weight or all-purpose compound over WET-STICK. Let dry completely.
(6) With a 10” taping knife, apply finish coat of compound smoothly over previous coat. Let dry completely.
(7) Use 100-150 grit sandpaper when finish coat is all-purpose compound (harder compound). Use 120-200 grit sandpaper when finish coat is lightweight compound (softer compound). WET-STICK will not fuzz-up like other paper-laminated corner beads.
|Instructions for Use||
|Bulk Order Page URL||N/A|